War Mode returns to PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds this weekend with a twist.
As with previous iterations, players will fight for supremacy on a small slice of the map in teams of 10. However, this time, players will die instantly when knocked down. Take a look at the full rules below:
- Each match takes place inside a small, static safe zone
- All players spawn with a ghillie suit, a Kar98k with a 4x scope, a handgun, and one frag grenade
- When taking lethal damage, you’ll die instantly instead of being knocked
- Eliminating an enemy earns your team 3 points
- Killed players respawn in planes that fly by every 40 seconds
- The first team to reach 150 points wins
- If no team reaches 150 points after 15 minutes, the team with the most points wins
War Mode – One Shot, One Kill will be available as an Event Mode from now until June 10th at 11 p.m. PT.
Earlier today, developer PUBG Corp. announced that it is extending the final round of testing of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds‘ third map, Sanhok, to address a server issue.