PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds‘ latest Event Mode is Silent and Violent, a VSS-themed event.
The Event uses War Mode rules on Sanhok and sees all players armed with a fully modified VSS, a level 1 helmet and vest, five bandages, one energy drink, one stun grenade, and one smoke grenade. Eliminating an enemy is worth three points, while knocking an enemy down is worth one point. The first team to 150 points wins. Take a look at the full rules below:
- War mode
- All players spawn with a fully modified VSS, along with Lvl 1 helmet and vest.
- Players are also given 5 bandages, 1 energy drink, 1 stun grenade and 1 smoke grenade.
- Killed players respawn in planes that fly by every 30 seconds
- Eliminating an enemy earns your team 3 points, while knocking out an enemy earns your team 1 point.
- If no team reaches 150 points after 15 minutes, the team with the most point wins.
- No vehicles respawns
- 4-person squads only. Maximum 40 players. (Auto-matching is forced)
- Weather is Overcast
- Red zones are disabled
- Care packages are disabled
- Killer Spectating is enabled
- Friendly fire is disabled
Silent and Violent will be available until September 9th at 7 p.m. PT.
In other news, developer PUBG Corp. recently released a major update for the game that introduced Training Mode, a new progression system, and a BP rework.
PlayUnknown’s Battlegrounds is available now on Xbox One and PC.