Rainbow Six Siege‘s 4.3 update was supposed to hit consoles last week following its launch on PC, but Ubisoft made the decision to push it back to today.
The update removes an annoying bug that allowed players to avoid Caveira’s interrogation skill by quitting the game. Following the update, the skill will still successfully complete regardless of whether the player remains in the game or not.
As well as this, update 4.3 also activates a new anti-bullying feature that aims to prevent players from targeting a teammate and griefing them repeatedly. Players will now suffer the following penalties:
- First offense:
- Casual- Kicked from match.
- Ranked- Banned for 15 minutes, 50% Renown penalty for 30 minutes.
- Second offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 30 minutes.
- Third offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 2 hours.
- Fourth offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 24 hours.
- Fifth offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 7 days.
You can read the full patch notes here.