Rare has rolled out a new update for Rare Replay that fixes a number of bugs that have been reported by the community.
The update adds full-screen mode to games without borders, adds developer tags to the leaderboard, and fixes a number of bugs, including one that caused players to lose progress.
Take a look at the full patch notes below:
- Added full-screen support for games played without borders
- Added developer tags to game leaderboards
- Fixed an issue causing players to lose progress or milestones when returning to Rare Replay from Xbox 360 titles
- Fixed an issue causing Snapshots to crash when the player selected ?Retry?
- Fixed an issue that occurred when users reverted to classic controls in Jet Force Gemini
- Fixed an issue truncating some leaderboard values
- Fixed an issue changing the audio pitch in Battletoads Arcade
- Fixed a number of minor UI bugs