Capcom has unveiled a Resident Evil 6 Collector’s Edition for Europe.
In contains all sorts of goodies, including a hooded sweatshirt and artbook. It sadly doesn’t include the very expensive leather jacket that comes with the Japanese Premium Edition. The Collector’s Edition includes:
- Resident Evil 6 game.
- Zombie Steel Book.
- Exclusive Resident Evil 6 hardback artbook showing concept art from the game.
- Resident Evil 6 Avatar DLC code for 360 owners OR a RE6 Dynamic Theme for PS3 owners.
- Ivy University, Tall Oaks hooded sweatshirt (one size).
- ‘The RE6 forces emblems’ – High quality enameled zinc alloy emblems of the three main protagonists squad insignias, mounted and set in a limited numbered frame authenticated with signatures from Senior producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi, Producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and RE6 Director Eiichiro Sasaki. A must have piece for any fan of Resident Evil!
- All the above amazing goodies are bundled together in the lenticular ‘Needle Bomb’ collector’s box.
The Collector’s Edition will be sold exclusively through yet to be announced retailers. A steel book version of the game will be available from all retailers for around the same price as the standard edition.