Capcom’s Resident Evil: Revelations HD re-release has managed to claim the top spot in the U.K. all formats chart for the week ending May 25.
FIFA 13 climbed back up to the number two spot, following some price slashes ahead of last week’s number one Metro: Last Light. Three week leader Dead Island: Riptide fell to number four with Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D completing the top five.
You can check out the full chart below:
- Resident Evil: Revelations (Capcom)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Metro: Last Light (Deep Silver)
- Dead Island: Riptide (Deep Silver)
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (Nintendo)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
- Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Nintendo)