Posted on June 28, 2012 AT 05:11am
Prepare to dive back into Rift, as Trion worlds has just announced that update 1.9, Conquest, is now live on the game’s servers bringing with it three faction PvP.
A new PvP system lets players join one of three Ascended factions–Dominion, Oathsworn, or Nightfall–to battle over an alternate version of Telara’s Stillmoor zone for some epic rewards. The update features:
- Conquest – Choose one of three faction groups for an all-out, cross-shard PvP war in an alternate-reality version of Stillmoor. Battle to control the Sourcestone Extractors, craft engines of war to aid your team, and build up bonuses that last beyond victory
- Instant Adventure – Instant Adventure comes to Freemarch, Silverwood, Gloamwood, and Stonefield
- Mentoring – Progress your character while helping your friends with low-level content
- Barbershop – Change your appearance with a quick trip to the Stylist
- New Sliver – Defeat Fae Lord Twyl in Primeval Feast
- World Event – Camp out with Summerfest and participate in scavenger hunts throughout Telara
Once you log-in the update will start downloading automatically, after it’s done you can waste your day away investigating all the new content.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.