Posted on October 25, 2012 AT 09:02am
Trion Worlds has announced the official start date for RIFT: Storm Legion‘s open beta, allowing players to test out the expansion’s new content before launch.
The beta will take place between November 2 and November 5 and to partake all you have to do is create an account and download the beta client from www.stormlegion.com/beta. Once the beta begins at 10am PDT on November 2 players will be able to create new characters or transfer their existing RIFT character over.
“The first two closed beta stress tests were big successes, and we appreciate all the valuable feedback that we’ve used to improve and polish Storm Legion,” said Scott Hartsman, executive producer on RIFT and Trion CCO. “After months of hard work, we’re ready to show this incredible game to the world, and we encourage RIFT fans old and new to log in and try it out before the official launch on November 13.”
A brief rundown of the expansion’s features can be found below:
A VAST NEW WORLD
• Adventure across two huge new continents that more than triple the size of the existing world
• Experience epic stories that reveal the true power in Telara … and the gateway to the planes
• Make your move to the island city of Tempest Bay, a new stronghold for both Guardians and Defiant
10 MORE LEVELS, 4 MORE SOULS
• A new Soul for each Calling expands the Ascended Class System – build the hero you want!
• Rise to new heights of power through 10 challenging levels, increasing the level cap to 60
• Play your way! Choose how you level with questing and Instant Adventure everywhere, onslaughts, rifts, events, and more
BRAVE THE STORM
• Achieve greatness with 7 new dungeons, 3 raids, a Chronicle, and more!
• Join the Hunt: New rift gameplay propels you into battling increasingly-challenging planar bosses
• Fight legions of fantastic creatures, including a Colossus that interacts with – and ravages – the world like you’ve never seen
MAKE TELARA YOUR OWN
• Dimensions: Customizable spaces allow players and guilds to own a sliver of Telara
• Take your professions to new heights with Grandmaster crafting
• Become the talk of the town and boost your stats with stylish new capes
• New puzzles, artifacts and collectibles, achievements, mounts, pets, titles, and much more
Today's Top 10 Stories
Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Unveiled, Higher Polygon Counts, a Man's Best Friend, Player Customization, and More25 comments
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.