Psyonix has revealed the rewards that will be given to players at the end of Rocket League Season 4.
The fourth competitive season will come to a close on July 4th, according to the developer, and every eligible player will receive at least one brand new Supersonic “Trail.” Trails appear when a car goes Supersonic, acting as a visual cue for when a car is going its absolute fastest.
Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and Champion tier will each reward a different custom trail. Players will be awarded the trail, and all those below it, for the highest rank achieved in any competitive playlist throughout the season. The rewards are below:
- Bronze I or higher – Season 4 Bronze Trail
- Silver I or higher – Season 4 Silver Trail + lower Trails
- Gold I or higher – Season 4 Gold Trail + lower Trails
- Platinum I or higher – Season 4 Platinum Trail + lower Trails
- Diamond I or higher – Season 4 Diamond Trail + lower Trails
- Champion – Season 4 Champion Trail + lower Trails
- Grand Champion – ‘Season 4 Grand Champion’ in-game Title + Champion Trail + lower Trails
“As we did at the end of Competitive Season 3, we will be monitoring every player’s Competitive matchmaking history up through the end of Season 4,” the developer adds. “Any account that has been identified as participating in matchmaking abuse during Season 4, like account boosting or deranking, will be denied Season 4 Rewards.”
Season 5 will kick off on July 5th with the release of Rocket League’s Anniversary update. The update will introduce a new arena, two new Battle-Cars, the option to customize trails and goal explosions, and more.