Rockstar Games has promised fans that it is “working around the clock” to address the various issues affecting Grand Theft Auto Online.
The online portion of Grand Theft Auto V officially launched yesterday. Rockstar has previously asked for patience from fans ahead of the launch as it expected its servers to be crushed–seeing as an estimated 15 million people have bought the game worldwide to date.
“We are continuing to look into these issues and are working around the clock on resolving them as quickly as possible,” the developer wrote on its official site. “This includes close monitoring of our support systems, forums, social media, and in-game data to measure traffic along with community sentiment to ensure ongoing improvements to stability.”
Rockstar also released a list of known bugs in Grand Theft Auto Online:
- Occasional “Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable” error message
- Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in GTAO with “waiting for other players” on the screen
- Intermittent “Failed to Host a GTA Online Session” error messages
- Race Corona (start area, marker) occasionally not showing up for first race
- Errors saying “Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join”
- Occasional errors about jobs failing to start or load
- General issues with the Social Club site and Social Club features
- Misc. network and server-related error messages, disconnections, or cloud server errors
- Errors saying “Mission Failed” as soon as the mission begins during a session