Posted on January 11, 2012 AT 07:04am
Update 2.03 will launch January 18, and will include the following changes:
- New themes for My Home in GT Mode.
- An option for tire wearing in Pit Strategy (B-spec).
- Simulates regenerative braking on electric cars.
- Chaparral 2J Race Car ’70: Fan down force option.
- Fixed unintended pit stop error in the final lap of a B-spec race.
- 12 new colors and 12 new wall papers for My Home theme.
- Electric cars run slowly without applying acceleration.
- Regenerative braking affects the cruising distance.
New DLC packs will also be made available around this time, the Speed Test Pack will include the “Special Stage Route X Oval” track and Car Pack 3 will contain the following:
- Nissan Leaf G 2011
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2010
- Volkswagen [Beetle] 1200 1966
- Jaguar XJR-9 LM Racecar 1988
- Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 2011
- Mini Mini Cooper S Countryman (R60) 2011
EGM’s TAKE: It appears that January is going to be a good month for Gran Turismo fans if these details are correct, however nothing has been officially confirmed at this time.
What other cars or tracks would you like to see added to the game? Leave your comments below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.