Saints Row IV has managed to take the top spot in the U.K. chart ahead of Splinter Cell: Blacklist.
UKIE (Association for U.K. Interactive Entertainment) has confirmed that Saints Row IV picked up the fourth biggest launch of 2013, behind Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, and The Last of Us. However, the game failed to match the opening week sales of Saints Row: The Third.
You can check out the full chart below:
- Saints Row IV
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Disney Infinity
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
- FIFA 13
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
- The Last Of Us
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified