Deep Silver has announced that an update will be released tomorrow, May 16th, for the Nintendo Switch version of Saints Row: The Third.
The update will introduce low-resolution particle rendering and other performance improvements, as well as fixes for several issues, including audio desyncing, crashes, infinite loading screens, and more. Read the patch notes below:
- added low resolution particle rendering and related performance update
- added credits sequence updates to icons & names
- fixed an issue where audio would desync after switching to the main menu and back
- subtitle fixes for female character customization
- fixed user confirmation pop-up to reconnect to Nintendo Switch Online after connection loss
- fixed auto matchmaking for public game play
- fixed DLC Russian & Japanese localization
- crash fix: forced termination may occur after selecting “End game” on the pose screen
- general iterative bugfixes and performance optimizations
- infinite loading screen fixed
- fixed International & Japanese subtitles and lip sync
“Some of you have experienced some more unusual issues which we need to look at a little more deeply,” the developer added. Deep Silver has asked players to report issues relating to input lag, low sensitivity, slider sensitivity, and graphical bugs by using this form.
The Full Package includes all previously released DLC for the game, except for the Bloodsucker Pack and Unlockable Pack, which have been omitted due to game balance and player feedback.