Posted on June 27, 2012 AT 04:49am
Say goodbye to those gold and leveling exploits, well until new ones are discovered, because Blizzard has just released patch 1.03a for Diablo III.
The headline fix in this patch is for weapon durability, which has been doubled, this is an attempt to curb the insane repair costs at higher levels. A range of big fixes have also been implemented, along with the removal of a few gold and leveling exploits that players have been taking advantage of. The full patch notes:
- Skill Rune – Zombie Bears: Fixed a bug where Zombie Bears were unable to attack targets on slopes.
- Zombie Bears should no longer become stuck on objects with which they shouldn’t have collision.
- Equipped items will now take “wear-and-tear” durability damage at half the previous rate.
- Please note that durability loss as the result of normal combat is different from the 10 per cent durability loss characters will incur when they die. Equipped items have always suffered durability loss while fighting, and we are simply slowing the rate at which the loss occurs.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Unique monsters to not drop the appropriate amount of loot when slain.
- Fixed a bug with linking items with 3 gem sockets.
- It is no longer possible to create fake achievement links.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the “Switch Hero” button to occasionally disappear after leaving a game while in town.
- Fixed several gold and levelling exploits.
- Fixed several game and service crashes (for Mac and PC).
Do any other issues need addressing?
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.