Square Enix has announced update 1.02 for its recently released 3D remake of classic role-playing game Secret of Mana.
According to the patch notes (via Gematsu), the update will reduce the frequency of application errors and fix a number of bugs, including character transitions, character’s colors changing, the screen going dark, party members being revived at zero health, conversations not finishing, and players slipping through floors.
Read the full patch notes below:
- Reduced the frequency of application errors
- Fixed an error in which characters transition to a blacked-out screen
- Fixed an error in which the character’s color changes
- Fixed an error in which half of the screen goes dark
- Fixed an error in which party members revived at zero HP
- Fixed an error in which conversations would not finish on certain maps
- Fixed an error in which players slipped through floors on maps that are two floors
- Fixed an error that stops enemy movement when using a combination of some attacks and magic
- Fixed bow and arrow behavior in battles against some monsters
- Added a guide display for the switch button on the Ring Command screen
- Added an icon for the character currently using a ring on the Ring Command screen
- Added an item effect display for Item Rings and the Ring Command screen
The update is scheduled to arrive on PlayStation 4 in early March, with PC and PlayStation Vita getting the update “soon.”
Secret of Mana is available now on PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and PC, and features 3D graphics throughout the entire game, updated gameplay to give it a more modern feel, voiced characters, new content, and a newly arranged musical score.