Sega is joining the Tokyo Game Show with a lineup that may have all but confirmed another Yakuza game and a new title from developer VanillaWare.
Between Sega, Atlus, and Sega Networks, the confirmed games include the expected Persona 5 (which also includes a special stage show), Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir, and Phantasy StarOnline 2, among others.
A discovery by Games Talk on Sega?s website reveals the name of a possible of two yet-announced titles. ?Thirteen Mecha Soldier Defense Zone? is listed as a potential PlayStation 4 and Vita game by Atlus and VanillaWare. The other appears as ?LEXUS? and might be developed by Yakuza Studio?of Yakuza fame?for PlayStation 4 and PS3.
We?ll have to wait for the Tokyo Game Show to kick off on September 17th to find out for sure.
Thanks to Gematsu for the full official line-up:
- Phantasy Star Online 2 – PS4, Vita, PC (playable demo for PS4, stage)
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X – PS4, Vita (slayable demo for Vita, stage)
- 7th Dragon III Code: VFD – 3DS (playable demo, stage)
- Miracle Girls Festival – Vita (playable demo, stage)
- World End Eclipse – Vita, PC, Android, iOS (stage)
- Dengeki Bunko: Fighting climax Ignition – PS4, PS3, Vita (playable demo for PS4, stage)
- Blade Arcus from Shining EX – PS4, PS3 (playable demo for PS4, stage)
- Sega NET MAhjong MJ – PC, Android, iOS (stage)
- Sen no Kaizoku – Android, iOS (stage)
- Chain Chronicle V – Vita (stage)
- Persona 5 – PS4, PS3 (stage)
- Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir – PS4, PS3, Vita (playable demo for PS4)