Sexy, Violent, Mother F’n New Screenshots And Artwork For PS3 Version Of The House Of The Dead: Overkill
Posted on July 14, 2011 AT 12:38pm
The House of the Dead: Overkill was one of the best surprised of the Nintendo Wii, and now Sega is bringing an “extended cut” of the game to the PlayStation 3 (fully PS Move-compatible). Here’s the list of PS3-exclusive features, and then the fun rundown of screens and art.
* PlayStation Move and Sharp Shooter compatible
* OVERKILL fully remastered available in high definition, with stereoscopic 3D for the first time ever
* Extended with 2 additional levels not featured in the original game
* Exclusive crossbow weapon
* New baby mutant type
* New Hardcore Mode mutants can only be killed with headshots
* New Classic Mode play through the entire game using only the AMS Magnum
* Exclusive Missing Reel an extended boss fight with Mother in OVERKILL, the games final level
* Online leaderboards to track high scores and player statistics
* Collectibles to grab throughout all levels to unlock bonus materials; comic pages, music tracks, 3D models and 2D artwork
* New PlayStation Trophies to unlock
* Improved boss fights in all levels
* New and improved cutscenes using motion capture
* And more still to come!
Today's Top 10 Stories
343 apologizes for Halo: The Master Chief Collection issues, promises to 'make this right with our fans'
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.