Posted on April 24, 2013 AT 03:06am
Patch 2.0 for SimCity went live this week, but it appears to have caused more problems that it has solved.
Players have been complaining of various issues that have occurred since the patch on both the official EA forums and Reddit. Reddit user Imidazole0 posted a list of issues reported so far which you can check out below:
- Only titan gorge is showing up in the “Join Game” list. Where are the filter settings?
- Road textures still fubar/disappearing when you pan/zoom
- Leaderboards still show no data
- Seeing the “Mayor X has upgraded Y” from a different region than the one being played -Alberto-Balsalm
- Phantom sounds. Youtube Example: Trees making siren and honking noises - labombevolante
- Game crashes -sp1d3r
- Sewage OVERLOAD. 4k population, and sewage outflow pipe is MAXED.
- Multiple cities stuck @ loading endlessly. No problem creating new ones.
- High Density, Low Wealth Residential building graphic flickering -elitemarine
- The railway on Discovery Delta isnt fixed. So Huckleberry Island is stil not connected to the railway.
- City sounds ‘dead’ – lots of sirens, not much else -blitzedjesus
- Global trade of Coal does not function. 4 delivery trucks, 15 tons in storage, no movement. -pitbull_lvr
- Adding power plants, sewage, anything with agents takes several minutes to ‘work’ on cheetah -pitbull_lvr
- Buildings stuck endlessly in construction -pitbull_lvr
- Pollution from the region being magnified. New town, 4k population, 55 people in the clinic. -thehybridfrog
- Transit not fixed. Deleted street cars depots and rebuilt it elsewhere and all the street cars disappeared. after the patch, the street cars are still gone.. - user681
- Police car conga lines have not improved - fivestarchili
- Great works out of sync - link - fivestarchili
- Cars still double-backing to the road they came from to take a turn they could’ve taken earlier. -DerAffenbrotbaum
- My cities have all reverted to old saves - bailystevens
- Sewage problem with ferry terminal, sewage not been taken. - Moofers
- When ANY Culture building is placed, ALL Commercial buildings immediately become Hotels/Motels, no matter how many tourists you have Industrial_Redditor
- City FULL OF TAXIS after patch - rshilda
- Clicking on a players profile will often bring up a different origin user’s profile
- I never had a city roll back on me until I started up 2.0. Started up the game and my half full city was gone. - BigJerd886
- If you have an Arcology built on Reflection Atoll as of 2.0, you’d better be kissing your cities goodbye because the Arcology creates the traffic jam from hell. It clogs up ALL OF THE FREEWAYS in the map right after the Arcology is built and fully upgraded. Then the traffic empties out into your city causing every single street and tram line to become bumper-to-bumper. - MatthewG141
- I have a city that crashes the next game day at 10:38am every time I start it. - KlousGT
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.