Version 1.3 change log:
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
The patch will be ready for PlayStation 3 as soon as Sony approves it.
EGM’s TAKE: Not a major patch, but there is currently nothing seriously wrong with the Xbox 360 version that needs fixing.
Does anything else need fixing? Leave your comments below.