Posted on December 15, 2011 AT 07:48am
Version 1.3 change log:
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
The patch will be ready for PlayStation 3 as soon as Sony approves it.
EGM’s TAKE: Not a major patch, but there is currently nothing seriously wrong with the Xbox 360 version that needs fixing.
Does anything else need fixing? Leave your comments below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.