Posted on July 31, 2012 AT 02:22am
Patch 1.7 for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is now out of beta and will automatically be pushed to all players when they next start up Steam.
The patch fixes several bugs in the game and provides a few stability optimizations. It is being submitted to Microsoft and Sony for certification this week, so expect it to launch on consoles in the next few weeks. The full patch notes are below:
- General memory and stability optimizations
- Fixed crash related to new water shaders
- Fixed rare crash related to dragon landings
- Fixed logic error with loading screens from add-ons (Xbox 360)
- Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards
- Improved recognition with Kinect voice commands (Xbox 360)
- Kinect-enabled dragon language shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish work properly (Xbox 360)
- Fixed issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish (Xbox 360)
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.