Posted on February 29, 2012 AT 06:52am
The latest patch, available in beta form since last week, brings the game up to version 1.4.27 and fixes a number of bugs and mod issues. The changelog includes:
- Fixed issue with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods
- Fixed crash when loading a subscribed mod that has been removed from Workshop by the author
- Mod load order functionality
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon
- Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active
- Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller
- Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly
- Followers now sneak properly when player is sneaking
EGM’s TAKE: The major fix for this patch is the mod crash, based on the popularity since its release this is affecting a large number of users. This patch will not be making it to consoles as it only contains PC related fixes. Expect the next Xbox 360/PlayStation 3 patch to be version 1.5.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.