Posted on November 29, 2011 AT 06:40am
THE BUZZ: Bethesda has released the full patch notes for update 1.2, which went live on PlayStation 3 yesterday, in order to fix the lag issues that players were experiencing. The patch will release on Xbox 360 and PC November 30.
The full patch notes:
- Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)
- Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)
- Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)
- Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
- Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player’s wedding dead
- Dragon corpses now clean up properly
- Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
- Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
- Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
- Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
- Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
- Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
- ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
- Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)
- General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)
EGM’s TAKE: Bethesda was quick to react to issues and get them fixed. This should please fans and also get PlayStation 3 players back to enjoying the game. We are kind of sorry they fixed the dead wedding guest glitch though. That one was kind of fun.
Has the patch fixed any issues you had? Leave a comment below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.