THE BUZZ: The latest patch for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has been released on Steam taking the game up to version 1.3. Bethesda said that the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions will be released once they go through certification.
The patch notes:
Update 1.3 Notes (all platforms unless specified)
– General stability improvements
– Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
– Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
– Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
– Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
– Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
– Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
EGM’s TAKE: Sadly the major fix for the PlayStation 3 lag is still missing.