Rebellion has sent over a new 101 trailer for Sniper Elite 4 that breaks down everything you need to know about the upcoming game.
The trailer (below) goes into details about the game’s campaign, combat, weapons, enemies, and multiplayer. A brief rundown of the game’s major features, courtesy of Rebellion, can be found below:
- An expansive campaign for 1-2 players: Explore 1943 Italy and fight alongside the brave men and women of the Resistance. Hunt down a terrifying new weapon that threatens the entire Allied fightback.
- A deep and rewarding sniping simulation: deliver pinpoint assassinations at extreme distance, adapting to wind and gravity, and adjusting for range with scope zeroing.
- Traverse massive environments featuring hundreds of enemies and vehicles: Find your ideal sniper’s nest, outmanoeuvre your enemies or hunt them up close. Combine suppressed weapons with deadly traps to torment enemy formations and isolate priority targets.
- Employ a massive, personalised arsenal including iconic World War 2 rifles, submachine guns, shotguns, explosives and heavy weapons. Adapt your loadout for each mission and upgrade core attributes like scope magnification, stability, recoil, muzzle velocity and more.
- Challenging online co-op & multiplayer modes set across six gorgeous custom-designed maps. Take on dedicated co-op modes for up to 4 players and prove your mettle across 7 competitive modes for up to 12 players.
Sniper Elite 4 launches February 14th, 2017 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Remember, pre-ordering the game will unlock the free Target: Führer mission, which tasks protagonist Karl Fairburne with infiltrating a secret U-boat facility built to cut off Allied supply lines and assassinate the admiral in charge of the base. However, things change once Fairburne discovers the admiral is already dead.