Posted on November 27, 2012 AT 06:06am
Turbine has announced that some of Riders of Rohan‘s content has been delayed until February 2013.
“Because of the delay in shipping Rohan, development time for the year was obviously reduced. This left us two options; either delay the entire instance cluster until 2013, or release those instances we felt could be completed with the highest degree of polish in December and delay the others until they are ready (currently expected to be February),” said Turbine community manager Rick Heaton. “We’ve chosen to honor our commitment as best we can with the limited time remaining in 2012 while still insuring the highest quality possible.”
The first batch of content will be released in December alongside the “Against the Shadow” update:
- Iorbar’s Peak (Misty Mountains / Stone Giants-3-man)
- Webs of the Scuttledells (Mirkwood 3-man)
- Seat of the Great Goblin (Goblintown 3-man)
This will be followed by more content in February 2013:
- The Bells of Dale (6-man)
- Flight to the Lonely Mountain (12-man; single boss)
- The Fires of Smaug (12-man; single boss)
- The Battle for Erebor (12-man; single boss)
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.