DICE has released the August update for Star Wars Battlefront II that brings back Emperor Palpatine and Ewok Hunt to the game.
Palpatine was removed from the game early last month due to issues that made him overpowered. To adjust the character, the developer has restricted the angle from which the player could lock on with his lighting ability and fixed an issue that let him lock onto targets through walls.
The update also fixed an issue in Ewok Hunt that stopped Stormtroopers boarding the shuttle, an issue that caused a stutter before locking on in Hero Starfighters, and rebalances stamina for lightsaber heroes. Read the full patch notes below:
- Palpatine has been added back to the game
- Fixed an issue with Palpatine being very overpowered by restricting the angle from which the player could lock on with his lighting ability
- Fixed an issue with Palpatine being able to lock onto targets through walls
- Ewok Hunt has been added back to the game
- Fixed an issue in Ewok Hunt where Stormtroopers were unable to board the shuttle
- Rebalanced stamina for lightsaber heroes
- Fixed an issue in Hero Starfighters on PC where players experienced a short stuttering before being locked on
- Fixed an issue with Extraction where objective markers were misplaced on Kessel and Jabba’s Palace
Star Wars Battlefront II is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.