DICE has pushed live a hotfix for Star Wars Battlefront II that makes a couple of balance changes to the recently introduced Anakin Skywalker.
As part of the update, the max base damage of Anakin’s Heroic Impact ability has been lowered to 450 points and the max radius of the ability has been reduced to 20 meters.
“We’re very happy with the way Anakin has been received but we have decided to lower the max base damage of his Heroic Impact ability to 450 points,” the developer wrote. “In addition to this we have reduced the max radius which is now locked to 20 meters. While Anakin should always be a formidable opponent, we felt that being able to one-shoot heroes from such a great distance was not optimal.”
The update also fixes an issue that caused the damage reduction of Obi-Wan Kenobi’s All-Out Push ability to remain active after the ability ended and stops AI Starfighters on Starfighter Custom Arcade from flying out of bounds. Read the patch notes below:
- Balanced Anakin Skywalker’s “Heroic Might” ability. The max radius of the ability is now locked to 20 meters and max base damage to 450 points.
- Fixed an issue where the damage reduction that applied while Obi-Wan Kenobi was performing his All-Out Push ability, remained active after the ability was completed.
- Disabled the scoring events when a player squad spawns on another player.
- Fixed an issue where the AI Starfighters on Starfighter Custom Arcade would fly out of bounds.
- Removed the duplicate message for all the appearances when opening the Legion Starter Bundle.
- Resolved a settings issue that would occasionally cause the game to crash on PC on startup.
Star Wars Battlefront II is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.