Zen Studios has announced that it will be bringing Star Wars Pinball to Nintendo Switch in September.
The game contains all 19 Star Wars tables, including Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Jedi vs. Sith, Solo: A Star Wars Story, Han Solo, Rogue One, Star Wars: Episode VIII, and more. A full list of tables can be found below:
- Movie Adaptations: Episodes IV, V, VI, VII and VIII, plus Rogue One and Solo: A Star Wars Story
- TV Adaptations: Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels
- Characters: Han Solo, Darth Vader, The Calrissian Chronicles, Boba Fett, Droids
- Locations: Ahch-To Island, Battle of Mimban)
- Themes: Jedi vs. Sith (Masters of the Force), X-wings vs. TIE fighters (Starfighter Assault), being the bad guy (Might of the First Order)
There are also a couple of unique modes that are only available on Nintendo’s console. First is Galactic Struggle, which is a community-wide mode that allows players to contribute points to the light or dark side. While a new Career mode lets players to join the ranks of the Jedi or Sith and work their way through 50 Career Ranks.
Star Wars Pinball will be available at retail and via the Nintendo eShop this September.