Posted on February 18, 2013 AT 03:59am
Blizzard has detailed patch 2.0.4 for StarCraft II which will add some of the key features from the game’s upcoming expansion Heart of the Swarm before it actually releases.
Patch 2.0.4 makes the following changes:
- New interface with new menu screems
- Launch of in-game clans and groups
- New replay features
- Editor improvements
- New matchmaking options: Training Mode vs AI Mode and Unranked Play
- ‘Players Near You’ feature to help find other players on your network
- Customisable Observer UI
- Revised help section
- New game privacy options
- New group sounds
- Language selection (in some regions)
No official release date has been offered for the patch, but it will be out before Heart of the Swarm releases on March 12.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.