Posted on January 17, 2012 AT 10:22am
The game will be coming exclusively to the PlayStation 3 on May 8, and the public beta begins today for PlayStation Plus subscribers. The beta offers:
- Classic Arcade Flight-Mode: Private Beta players asked for it and we’re happy to include the classic arcade flight from Warhawk.
- Host Migration: When the host leaves the game, the hosting duties transfer to another player and gameplay will continue, provided the option is checked.
- Language Support: European and Japanese languages are included. Korea, China, Latin America and Brazil will be in English…but these will include the appropriate languages for the full game.
- Skills: Players will be able to collect unique Skills to use in gameplay based on their performance. Playstation Network Friend Integration: Friends status, messages, and friend requests.
- Bug Fixes: Lots and lots of bugs have been addressed.
EGM’s TAKE: Being the spiritual successor to Warhawk there’s a lot riding on the game, and now fans will finally get a chance to really sink their teeth into it. This is where things get tricky for developers. If fans love the beta then great, everything is brilliant. However if the opposite occurs and fans slate it that can really damage the game’s chances at success.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.