Yoshinori Ono confirmed at the New York Comic-Con that the game will hit store shelves on March 6th in the US and March 9th in Europe. He also announced a Special Edition of the game will be released alongside the standard version and contain additional goodies for fighter fans:
- Street Fighter X Tekken game
- Build-It-Yourself Arcade Cabinet Bank (approximately 5″H)
- Exclusive Prequel Comic Book by UDON
- 36 Gems: Includes All Pre-Order Packs Plus An Exclusive Pack
- Pre-Order Bonus: Nine Exclusive Gems Only Available For Pre-Ordering SE
- Total of 45 Gems When You Pre-Order
EGM’s TAKE: Finally a solid release date for the fighter and a special edition packed with enough extras that it could be worth the extra price.
Will you be buying the Special Edition? Leave your comments below.