Posted on September 23, 2013 AT 02:20am
Unsurprisingly, Grand Theft Auto V has dominated the UK all formats chart this week, selling 2.4 times more than Grand Theft Auto IV managed in its opening week.
After just five days on sale the game is currently the 24th biggest-selling game of all-time in the UK–the 11th biggest on Xbox 360 and the 10th biggest on PlayStation 3. Xbox 360 accounted for 57 percent of sales, with the PlayStation 3 picking up the other 43 percent.
“Sales from the remaining nine titles in the Top 10 only represented 4 per cent, making it hard to imagine a week where one title has been so dominant or perhaps ever will,” sales tracker Chart-Track said.
- Grand Theft Auto V (360/PS3)
- PES 2014: Pro Evolution Soccer (360/PS3/PC)
- The Last Of Us (PS3)
- Saints Row IV (360/PS3/PC)
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist (360/PS3/Wii U/PC)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (360)
- Diablo III (360/PS3/PC)
- Disney Infinity (Wii/360/PS3/Wii U/PC/3DS)
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (360/PS3/PC)
- Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX (PS3)
Today's Top 10 Stories
343 apologizes for Halo: The Master Chief Collection issues, promises to 'make this right with our fans'
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.