Posted on May 14, 2013 AT 04:20pm
TERA‘s latest update is now live adding a new raid, new achievements, and offering several bug fixes.
The patch adds the Kelsaik raid in both 10 and 20-person mode along with connected achievements for both. Solo or duo queue options are now available for the Champions’ Skyring and the game’s prologue tutorial has been removed.
You can check out the complete patch notes below:
Cool New Stuff
- Kelsaik’s Raid (10- and 20-player) is now here!
- Everyone will automatically obtain the quest “A Bigger, Badder Kelsaik” upon reaching level 60. But don’t think you can blow his house down just because you hit level 60.
- Raids can enter via the Instance Matching system or via the raid teleportal located next to the regular Kelsaik’s Nest teleportal.
- The quest reward contains:
- 300 gold
- 2,500,000 XP
- Kelsaik’s Treasure Crate, which contains gems
- Two new achievements have been added.
- Be the first 10-person raid on the server to kill Raid X Kelsaik.
- Be the first 20-person raid on the server to kill Raid XX Kelsaik, which grants the Pro Raider—Mark I title.
- Both instance versions have a cooldown of one entry per day. Instance reset scrolls do not apply to raid instances.
- No masterworked or pre-enchanted items drop in these dungeons.
- Two new sets of enchantable tier 14 weapons and armor are introduced.
- The 20-person raid drops the Mayhem Set.
- The 10-person raid drops the Dismay Set.
- New superior jewelry also has a chance to drop.
- Champions’ Skyring (unranked and ranked) can now be solo- or duo-queued. But you cannot quad-queue. Five is right out.
- A warning pop-up window now alerts users who try to sell masterworked, enchanted, or crystal-equipped gears to merchants, specialty stores, and crystal merchants.
- The character- and account-bound skill books for Boneshaker are now discardable.
- Traveler’s insurance and the four summon NPC scrolls it contains are all now tradable.
- The prologue tutorial has been removed. But there are plenty of other beaches to enjoy.
- Rookie buffs from Manaya’s Core normal mode can no longer transfer to party members in hard mode.
- Common and master enigmatic scrolls can now be used from the shortcut tray.
- Fixed the issue where temporary mounts were not expiring at the correct time. The horses responsible have had a good talking-to.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.