Atari has today announced that the free exploration pack DLC for Test Drive Unlimited 2 will be coming out next month.
The DLC will release August 16th on the Xbox 360 and the PS3 version will follow shortly after.
The DLC includes;
– 20 new missions including 2 all-new mission types: Extreme Convoy and Timed Convoy.
– 20 new wrecks to find which give you access to 2 new exclusive cars:
– Lancia Stratos version Rallye
– Dodge Charger 1969
– 3 additional Discovery levels.
– 2 new Multiplayer Races for the Stratos
– DLC: Help channel added to TDU media.
– Motorcycle dealer, Auction hall, and new clothing shops are under construction users can visit location, but they are not yet open for business.
– Players are now able to sell reward cars they have earned in dealerships.
– Roads are now marked as explored for areas visited when riding as a passenger
– Rewards increased for multiplayer challenges.
– Car class restriction added to multiplayer ranked challenges.
– Player name display updated in free ride for improved clarity.
– Instant challenge routes will adjust based on players vehicle types (i.e. dirt roads vs asphalt)
– Adjusted impact sound after certain jumps
– Casino roulette exploits removed
– Casino Level 10 cut scene updated
– Club Challenges updated to allow players to race with the club cars.
– Fixed a map bug that would display online players swimming far into the Mediterranean.