Posted on July 28, 2011 AT 03:37am
Atari has today announced that the free exploration pack DLC for Test Drive Unlimited 2 will be coming out next month.
The DLC will release August 16th on the Xbox 360 and the PS3 version will follow shortly after.
The DLC includes;
- 20 new missions including 2 all-new mission types: Extreme Convoy and Timed Convoy.
- 20 new wrecks to find which give you access to 2 new exclusive cars:
- Lancia Stratos version Rallye
- Dodge Charger 1969
- 3 additional Discovery levels.
- 2 new Multiplayer Races for the Stratos
- DLC: Help channel added to TDU media.
- Motorcycle dealer, Auction hall, and new clothing shops are under construction users can visit location, but they are not yet open for business.
- Players are now able to sell reward cars they have earned in dealerships.
- Roads are now marked as explored for areas visited when riding as a passenger
- Rewards increased for multiplayer challenges.
- Car class restriction added to multiplayer ranked challenges.
- Player name display updated in free ride for improved clarity.
- Instant challenge routes will adjust based on players vehicle types (i.e. dirt roads vs asphalt)
- Adjusted impact sound after certain jumps
- Casino roulette exploits removed
- Casino Level 10 cut scene updated
- Club Challenges updated to allow players to race with the club cars.
- Fixed a map bug that would display online players swimming far into the Mediterranean.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.