Massive Entertainment has released a new update for The Division 2 that makes adjustments to difficulty.
According to the patch notes, the update lowers NPC damage and health in all difficulty levels above normal that will “significantly” decrease difficulty when playing on Hard, “moderately” reduce difficulty in Challenging, and “barely” affect Heroic. The update also reduces the damage done by named bosses and increases the variety of NPCs in higher difficulties.
In addition to the above, a bug that caused players to get stuck after being revived has been addressed. Read the full patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue where players were able to receive unlimited Snitch heroic bounties.
- Fixed another issue where players were stuck after being revived while having a DoT state active.
- Fixed other issues relating to players being stuck after revival.
- Lowered NPC damage and health above normal difficulty.
- Increased variety of NPCs spawned at higher difficulty levels.
- Difficulty has been significantly decreased in Hard, moderately reduced in Challenge, and barely reduced in Heroic.
- Fixed an issue related to Elite NPC aggressiveness in Heroic / Alert Level 4.
- Reduced the damage output of Named bosses.
In other news, Ubisoft recently announced that the release date of the Operation Dark Hours raid and title update three has been pushed back to sometime in May.