Ubisoft and Massive Entertainment have released a server-side update for The Division 2 that addresses a number of issues.
The fix that players will be most happy to see is for an issue that lowered the amount of signature ammo dropped from enemies. Other fixes include being unable to fast travel to the Castle, Bounty bosses using skills too often, and the crafting materials for Nemesis being unobtainable. Read the full patch notes below:
- Fixed not being able to fast travel to the Castle settlement.
- Fixed several cases of abnormal Bounty boss skill-use behaviour.
- Fixed an issue causing the Nemesis crafting materials to be unobtainable.
- Fixed Delta-03 error occurring at the end of Conflict matches.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the pathfinding line to behave abnormally when in close proximity to your destination.
- Fixed the “donating” sound playing repeatedly after having donated and abandoned a daily mission.
- Fixed an issue related to cache countdown timers.
- Fixed an issue where Specialization ammunition drop rate was lower than intended
The developer also outlined a few more issues that it is aware of and will be fixing in next week’s update (via Reddit), including the Crafting Bench not upgrading to World Tier 5, characters getting stuck, the set bonus for True Patriot not working correctly, and the Revive Hive not activating.
In other news, a Public Test Server will be opened for The Division 2 next week on PC to let players test the upcoming third title update.