Ubisoft has delivered a new update for The Division 2 that addresses a number of bugs currently in the game.
The update fixes issues with NPCs getting stuck in a T-pose when killed, the Revive Hive not going off when downed, and the two-piece bonus of the True Patriot gear not triggering. In addition, there’s a fix for the crafting bench upgrade blueprint not being granted to players when moving between World Tiers. Read the full patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
- Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
- Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.
- Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
- Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.
As previously announced by Ubisoft, a Public Test Server for the game is scheduled to go live later this week that will give players the chance to test the upcoming third title update. The update is due to hit live servers on April 25th and will include the eight-player Operation Dark Hours raid, but the raid will not be available on the test server.
The Division 2 is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.