Bethesda has released patch 1.8 for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on Xbox 360 which fixes various bugs and improves overall game stability.
The update is already available for PC and should download the next time you fire the game up, it weighs in at 25MB. No news was offered on a PlayStation 3 release for the patch. The full list of changes can be found below:
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed rare crash when using vampiric grip
- Fixed issue where Arnleif and Sons Trading Company could become permanently locked
- Fixed issue related to duplicate NPCs
- Fixed rare issue where exterior door would not open properly