THE BUZZ: It has been revealed that The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim’s system requirements will be revealed in October as well as a few other details regarding weather and items.
Russian site Playground has revealed a few new details regarding The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that can be found below.
– Khajiit have a special animation known as hit nails.
– The official system requirements will be announced in October.
– Animals can be managed (You can order them to fight on your side or even avoid a fight).
– Stolen items can be sold if no one sees you steal them. If you steal from a friend, you can ask for forgiveness.
– During rain the animals will hide in their burrows, and people go to the roof after to dry clothes.
EGM’s TAKE: I feel that animals hiding from the rain is a nice touch that will make Skyrim’s world feel that little more real, it’s obvious that Bethesda has put a lot of time and effort into the little things that can make a game great.