Maximum Games and HB Studio have announced that The Golf Club 2, the sequel to 2014’s The Golf Club, will be coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC this spring.
The sequel features a progression-based Career Mode, new environments, new mechanics, Societies, and an improved Course Creator.
“Responding to the request of The Golf Club community, the developers have now built out a series of tournaments players must advance through in Career Mode to move up in status,” a press release explains. “As you progress through your season, your competition grows with you, pushing you to improve your game. Career earnings from each event and season give you the freedom to purchase clothing and accessories for your golfer, along with membership dues to Societies.”
The game’s course creator has also received an upgrade with the addition of tournament dressings with media stands, crowd placement, multi-level water features, and more. Players also have the option of bringing their created courses from the first game over to the sequel.
The Golf Club 2 Day One Edition is available to pre-order now for $49.99 and includes the following:
- Moneybags – Save time and get rich quick with an instant payout that will boost your career and give you serious purchasing power
- Elite Club – Make your competitors jealous and stand out among the crowd with an exclusive 24K solid gold driver
- Premier Clubhouse – Gain access to an exclusive high society clubhouse for you and your friends
- Heirloom Apparel – Play in style with a throwback outfit from the golden age of golf
- Elite Emblem – Add class to your Society logo with a signature badge