The Last of Us has managed to hold onto top spot in the U.K. all formats chart for a fourth consecutive week, despite a 46 percent fall in sales from last week.
The game has become the first in 2013 to hold onto the top spot for four weeks. Both Bioshock Infinite and Dead Island: Riptide only managed three weeks at the top. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition is still flying high in the number two spot, with FIFA 13, Animal Crossing: New leaf, and Tomb Raider rounding out the top five.
You can check out the full chart below.
- The Last of Us (Sony)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise (EA)
- Deadpool (Activision)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner)