The Last of Us has received a new patch (version 1.02) which removes a pair of real sex-chat phone numbers from the game and offers some tweaks for multiplayer.
The two phone numbers were listed on a bulletin board in the game for a pest control company, but it turns out that they are actual phone numbers which connect to a phone sex-line. Naughty Dog revealed that this was a simple error with the area code and promised to remove the numbers as soon as possible.
You can find the full patch notes below:
- Texture of a phone number on a bulletin board changed
- Host migration has been improved. Losing connection to the host during a migration should occur less often
- General crash when leaving multiplayer fixed
- Intro camera fix for some introductory cut-scenes
- Connectivity issues while playing have been tuned
- If you disconnect or lose connection to the host, you will no longer advance a clan day. You will only advance a day if you are kicked from the match, or exit through the menu
- Explosion Expert level 2 should be selectable now
- The voting time for match selection has been reduced to 15 seconds
- “No party” playlist options have been added to both Supply Raid and Survivors, players can only join this playlist solo
- Melee against a downed character now uses the same range as normal melee