Posted on May 30, 2013 AT 05:19am
The complete list of single-player Trophies for Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us has appeared online ahead of the game’s June 14 release date. Please be aware that there are slight spoilers beyond this point. You can check out the full list below:
- It Can’t Be For Nothing
- Firefly – Complete the Firefly Journey.
- For Emergencies Only – Fully upgrade all weapons.
- Hunter – Complete the Hunter Journey.
- No Matter What (Survivor) – Complete the game on Survivor.
- Scavenger – Found all collectibles.
- The Last of Us (Survivor+) – Complete the game on Survivor+.
- Everything We’ve Been Through – Fully upgrade Joel with supplements.
- I Want to Talk About It – Engage in all optional conversations.
- It Was All Just Lying There – Find all Artifacts.
- Look for the Light – Find all Firefly Pendants.
- No Matter What (Hard) – Complete the game on Hard.
- No Matter What (Normal) – Complete the game on Normal.
- The Last of Us (Easy+) – Complete the game on Easy+.
- The Last of Us (Hard+) – Complete the game on Hard+.
- The Last of Us (Normal+) – Complete the game on Normal+.
- Endure and Survive – Collect all Comics.
- I Got This – Find all Training Manuals.
- Knowing the Basics – Win a game of Supply Raid and Survivors in Find Match.
- Let’s Gear Up – Craft every item.
- Master of Unlocking – Unlock all shiv doors.
- No Matter What (Easy) – Complete the game on Easy.
- Populace – Build your clan to 40 people in Factions.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.