Posted on June 17, 2013 AT 02:52am
The Last of Us managed to outsell Animal Crossing: New Leaf to top the U.K. charts for the week ending June 15.
According to Chart-Track, it is the third fastest selling game of 2013 behind Bioshock: Infinite and Tomb Raider, and the biggest new IP launch since L.A. Noire in 2011. Animal Crossing: New Leaf managed a very credible second place followed by GRID 2, Tomb Raider, and FIFA 13.
You can check out the full chart below.
- The Last of Us (Sony)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
- Grid 2 (Codemasters)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (Bethesda)
- Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.