Despite ending support for its first-person MOBA Battleborn earlier this year, Gearbox will be offering a number of in-game bonuses to players this weekend for the community-run Battleborn Day event.
The annual event is organized by members of the game’s community and aims to get as many people playing as possible across Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
During the event, which runs from November 17th-19th, players can earn more loot, purchase Legendary Loot Packs, get discounts on all skins and taunts, and play as all of the game’s characters for free. A complete rundown of bonuses can be found below:
- Boss Drop Rate Adjustment: 50% (Normal) 75% (Advanced)
- Champion and Elite enemy drop rate adjustment
- Champions drop all gear rarities and Elites drop more uncommons
- All enemies and bosses drop more higher rarity Gear
- Legendary Loot Packs available for purchase
- 1 Sugar Rush Finisher
- 1 Loot Boost
- 1 Double XP Boost
- 1 Magnus Loot Pack
- Sale on ALL Skins and Taunts
- Skin Login Rewards:
- Thorn – Corpse Lily Cyber Skin
- Beatrix – Hexcision Surgery Cyber Skin
- Ambra – The Will to Power Gold Skin
- Ghalt – Firstborn Gold Skin
- All characters on Free Rotation
Back in September, Gearbox announced that it was ending support for the game with the release of its fall update, which introduced new Borderlands-themed skins, taunts, and Finisher Boosts. The developer promised that the servers will remain online for the foreseeable future.
Battleborn is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.