Ubisoft’s indie-minded Child of Light and Twisted Pixel’s controversial Xbox One launch title Lococycle are both on sale as part of this week’s Deals with Gold, as are several 360 games and a bag full of Activision titles.
Beyond Child of Light and Lococycle on Xbox One, Resident Evil: Revelations, Resident Evil 4, Rock of Ages, Persona 4 Arena, Bellator: MMA Onslaught and its Muay Thai Style pack are all on sale for Xbox 360.
Microsoft is also running an Activision Publisher Sale on Xbox 360 for the following titles:
- Prototype 2
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
- Transformers: War for Cybertron
- NAsCAR Inside Line
- Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse
- Tony Hawk: Pro Skater HD
- Call of Duty: World at War
- Call of Duty 2
- Call of Duty 3
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2
- Wipeout 3
- Vigilante 8
These titles are on sale for both Gold and Silver Xbox Live members. Deals with Gold and the Activision sale come to a close on Monday, September 8.