Tuesdays are your jam, PlayStation Plus members. And tomorrow’s Tuesday. So on this very fine-ass Monday, let me whisper some sweet deals into your sound holes that y’all be gettin’.
As outlined on the PlayStation Blog, tomorrow’s PS Plus deals nets members Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny (PSP, PS Vita supported) for free.
There’s also a whole mess of more Spring Fever 2013 sales:
- Thomas Was Alone (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross Buy Enabled) – $8
- Resident Evil Franchise:
- Resident Evil 4 (PS3) – $9.79
- Resident Evil Director’s Cut (PS one Classic) – $3.49
- Resident Evil 2 (PS one Classic) – $2.09
- Resident Evil 6 (PS3) – $14.69
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS One Classic) – $2.09
- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (PS3) – $14.69
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (PS3) – $9.79
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (PS3) – $19.59
- Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (PS3) – $7.34
- Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (PS3) – $7.34
The Resident Evil franchise sale ends Tuesday, April 30, which is also your last opportunity to grab Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention for free as part of Sony’s Instant Game Collection.