Posted on October 28, 2013 AT 10:43am
This week, PlayStation Plus members can nab horizontal shoot ‘em up Sine Mora totes free, along with enough Halloween-themed deals and discounts to roll up and whack a puppy on the nose with.
Sine Mora is a shoot ‘em up collaboration between Hungarian developer Digital Reality and Suda51’s Grosshopper Manufacture, the studio responsible for the perfectly sane Shining Soul games and more recently the perfectly insane Killer is Dead.
The second week of PlayStation Plus deals celebrating Halloween contains quite a few really worthwhile titles, including BioShock and BioShock 2, DmC Devil May Cry, the Dead Space trilogy, and The Darkness II.
The full list of titles on sale this week is as follows:
- BioShock ($5.00)
- BioShock 2 ($5.00)
- Bloodrayne: Betrayal ($2.50)
- Castlevania: Harmony of Despair ($8.39)
- Costume Quest ($3.75)
- Darkstalkers Resurrection ($5.24)
- Dead Space ($5.99)
- Dead Space 2 ($7.99)
- Dead Space 3 ($19.59)
- DmC: Devil May Cry ($13.99)
- Doom 3 BFG Edition ($7.99)
- Fatal Frame ($2.00)
- Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly ($2.00)
- I Am Alive ($3.00)
- Infamous Festival of Blood ($3.99)
- Lone Survivor ($8.99)
- Lone Survivor Vita ($8.99)
- Metro: Last Light ($29.99)
- Puppeteer ($19.59)
- Siren: Blood Curse Episodes 1-12 ($9.99)
- The Darkness II ($15.99)
This week also marks your last chance to grab Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning for PS3 from the Instant Game Collection, which leaves November 5.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.