Respawn Entertainment has detailed the list of changes that will be made with Titanfall’s third game update, which is due to go live alongside the Expedition DLC later this month (June for Xbox 360).
The update will add the ability to give your pilot and Titan loadouts custom names. Two custom loadout slots will be available in each game mode, with one being unlocked after playing the game mode five times and the other by playing it ten times.
Several tweaks have also been made to the Last Game Summary page. After installing the update, players will be able to see the scoreboard of their last match and filter which challenges are displayed. Respawn has also added the first round of custom private match settings which include:
- Score Limit
- Time Limit
- AI Lethality – Controls how tough and accurate Grunts and Spectres are.
- AI Types – Sets the allowed types of AI from drop pods and drop ships.
- Pilot Health – Gives pilots half, normal, or double health.
- Pilot Ammo – Gives pilots normal or reduced ammo.
- Titan First Build Time – Adjusts how long until players acquire their first titan.
- Titan Rebuild Time – Adjusts how long until players’ replacement titans are ready.
- Titan Shield Capacity – Normal, half, double, or disabled.
- Minimap – Turns the HUD minimap on or off.
- Respawn Delay – How long players must wait before spawning in again.
Several balance changes have also been made to Titan ejecting, Dome Shield, and EMP effects. You can check out the full patch notes here.
Yesterday, Respawn released the first gameplay trailer for the upcoming Expedition DLC, due later this month, that showed off the three maps that will be added: War Games, Swampland, and Runoff.